Arranging the refrigeration efficiently is a challenge. We have listed a number of simple tips for you
Smart arrangement of the refrigerator
- Check the refrigerator every day for products that are about to expire and use these first.
- Do you have a large refrigerator? Then think carefully about the walking route and location of the products that you often use.
- Arrange your refrigerator in a smart way by placing together all the products that are often used together.
- Place meat and fish at the bottom of your refrigerator, so that they cannot leak onto other products.
Serving and cooling down products
- Be on time when it comes to re-cooling dishes that are outside the refrigerator. Make this someone’s responsibility!
- Prepare dishes on request. Think of good communication through a sign so that your guests know that they may have to wait a while but will receive a fresh meal.
- Think about the amount you refill when something runs out. For example, don't just make 10 extra sandwiches at the end of the lunch period.
TIP: Prepare dishes faster on request by storing the ingredients close to each other in the refrigerator.
We like to learn from practice and are, therefore, curious about your story. Do you have more tips or would you like to comment on the content of this article? Share your experience with us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org