Use the 'time period' filter to select a specific date or week in the past.
There are several filters at the top of the dashboard. One of these filters is the "time period". Here, you can select a specific week or choose a custom date.
Select one or several weeks
- Select "period".
- Click on the first week you want to view and then on the last week. Note: you can only select consecutive weeks. It is not yet possible to compare two weeks that are not consecutive.
- Click on apply.
Choose a day or several days
1. Click on ''period'' and then on ''customised range''.
2. First, choose the start of the desired time period and then the end. We recommend that you always choose a whole week so that the total amount of kilograms in the graph are not misleading.
3. Select confirm to apply the filter to the graphs.
4. Select ''fixed weeks'' to go back to the week numbers.
Are you still left with questions after reading this article? Feel free to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 302270651.